Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spicy Pulled Pork



TPW_0195

So, yesterday I went to the grocery store and debated for way to long over weather or not to make pulled pork this weekend...I know, silly.  Anyways, I went ahead and bought a pork shoulder.  For many reasons, it tastes great, we can eat on it a few days, makes great leftover pizza, did I mention it tastes great and I won't have to cook for a few days after!!  When I sat down to type this blog, I went to Pioneer Woman's website to get the link for the recipe and came across this one...Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork!!!  Can it get ANY better than that!!!  I don't think so.  So, this weekend I am going to try it out.  I am really looking forward to this one.  I think it will be a family favorite.  I mean, who doesn't love Dr. Pepper!!!  It must be the Oklahoman in me.  Hope you try it too!!  I'll let you know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...