The other day, my "baby" big boy turned 5!!!! So hard to believe it has been 5 years since we became parents to the most adorable little creature who stole our hearts right away. What a joy he has been. He is such a smart, creative, playful, funny, kind, gentle little guy. He loves to play with his two little brothers, at times he would rather not have the middle one follow him around as much, but they all get along very well.
This year, we were able to celebrate his big day with family. He LOVED that!!!! The only downside to the whole day was that Daddy wasn't with us. He did receive a birthday message that made his day. When I played it for him, he smiled his sheepish smile and said, "Daddy." These boys love him and miss him so much. (two weeks down!!!) We were also able to Face Time, which always help!
Last year I started a questionnaire with him...asking him questions about his favorites. You can find last years question/answer post here.
Here are this years answers. Enjoy!!
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. What is your favorite game?
Where The Wild Things Are
8. What is your favorite snack?
Yogurt covered raisins
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite song?
Spiderman (he made on up :) )
11. What is your favorite book?
12. Who is your best friend?
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play in the snow (snowball fights)
15. What is your favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Pop Tart (Thanks grandma ;) )
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I love my little man!!!!
April 2015 Monthly Meal Plan
10 hours ago