Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Well, we are into the year 2013!!! Crazy!!!! What a great year 2012 was. We started off the year still a little shocked at finding out we were having our third baby, the husband spent the first half of the year training for a new job, moved on the hottest weekend/month known to man, had a baby 13 days after moving, hubby started a new job, our middle son's skin completely clearing up(rejoice!!), and so much more. It is so easy to get wrapped up in the busyness of everyday life, but when I, as I'm sure you do too, reflect on the year, we are reminded of how lucky and great full we are for every moment. These next few months will be bumpy in our household, but they will be an adventure filled with many memories I'm sure.
As each year turns, many of us make our resolutions. I usually don't do much. Of course there is the eat better, exercise more, etc, but this year i am setting some goals...get my Etsy shop going again and get back into blogging. We shall see how well this goes with the hubby away and me at home with all three boys :/!
I hope everyone of you have had a wonderful 2012 and a fabulous 2013!!! Merry christmas and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...