Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stawberry Picking and Splash Pad

Yesterday did not start off well.  The Boy and I were having a hard time.  He has a hard time sharing his toys so he is ALWAYS taking them away from The Baby.  When The Baby decided his nap was going to be short, I decided we need to turn this day around.  So, I took the boys to the Strawberry Fields at a local farm.  The Boy had such a great time.  He carried our bucket the entire time, even when..."Whoa mommy!  This bucket is sooo heavy with all these strawberries!"  He insisted to carry it the whole time.  The Boy also loves to pick out "the good strawberries."  I had t check our bucket every now and then to make sure we had the good ones.  Ya never know what this one will throw in!  The Baby, well, he had enough about half way through.  Poor boy wanted down to play so badly, but he was stuck on my hip.  That made a workout for me trying to get up off the ground numerous times.  Whew!!  Anyways...we had a great time.
Here we go!

The first pick


I loved the ones that we picked with the stems still on

All done!!!

YUMMY!!!

 After lunch,which we filled up on yummy strawberries, I took the boys to the splash pad.  The Baby was not even sorta interested.  I set him in a little bit of water and he screamed!  So he hung out in the stroller and watched The Boy run around and have fun.  Eventually, The Baby fell asleep.  What a great day it turned out to be!
Silly Boy

COLD!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...