Friday, January 20, 2012

New Addiction

I like to think of myself as a somewhat crafty person.  I love to sew, scrapbook, cook, make anything I can from scratch.  A lot of the time, I would look at a finished product I liked and would make something from that without the help of a pattern.  Some things came out great, others not so much.  It is always a learning experience and I love it!
A few months ago, I was introduced to Pintrest.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!  That site is full of crafty people.  I spend way too much time, as I'm sure a lot of us do, browsing the site looking for cute things to make or yummy dishes to try.  I have made a few things already from Pintrest with many many more items waiting to be tackled.  The most I have done is cooking from there.  This week I make all Pintrest meals.  Some were great, others can go back to the web.  One of my favorites from this weeks trials were the Minion cupcakes from Despicable Me.  I made these for The Boy to take to preschool to celebrate his birthday this Saturday.  They were a hit!!!  The kids loved them and The Boy thought they were great!!

I'm really looking forward to getting some more crafty things done from Pintrest.  I have so much fun browsing the site and seeing what all is available out there.  If you haven't checked it out yet, you must.  It is addicting though...just to warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...