Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chairs for the Boys

My Dad can do anything.  He is one of those guys you can ask to make or come up with something and he will find a way to make it happen.  The week of our wedding, I thought everything was under control.  Only, to hear from the church the day before that we had to provide the candles and they had to be no-drip.  I have never heard of such a candle.  I was starting to become very concerned that we were not going to find them, not a store sold them.  Then, my calm daddy stepped in.  "I'll take care of it."  Whew, one thing off my shoulders.  I knew I could count on him.  He  called me within minutes with a box of like 200 no-drip candles!!  AMAZING DAD!!! 


To go along with his calmness, he LOVES to wood carve.  When the Boy was born, he made a Rocking Horse for him.  I was in shock!  He has also made, a sled, a wagon, and now rocking chairs for both the boys.  My Dad always ceases to amaze me with his talent of woodcarving.  I wonder what he will come up with next. 



I wrote the boys names on them but tried to block them for this...sorry it didn't come out as smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...