Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bible Verse Cards


Today in my MOPS group, we made Bible Verse Cards for our kids.  I am really excited about this becuase I have been trying to come up with a fun way to get The Boy to memorize some verses.  What you can do is write your favorite, or any, verse on a 3 x 5 card and use a hole punch on the top left corner.  We glued some pictures that went along with the verse on the card as well.  We then used contact paper to make them more stable and put all the finished cards on a ring.  That way, we can easily  add and remove the cards.  Again, I'm excited about this and hope The Boy finds it useful as well.
This one is my favorite. The Boy hears this alot!

1 comment:

  1. Izzy! I just clicked over to your blog from facebook and it's so cute! I already like feeling like I have a little more Izzy in my day :)

    What a great craft to share with your son!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...