Sunday, January 30, 2011

Trial

So, The Baby has had VERY bad eczema since November.  We are leaning more towards the very dry winter we are having, but I am going to do a trial.  For the next few weeks, I am taking a break from cooking my way through The Pioneer Woman Cooks.  Instead, I am eliminating ALL dairy in my diet.  I have been searching the web for recipes and ways to substitute ingredients.  If you have any yummy recipes that do not include dairy, please pass them on.  I hope this will help my little guy.  He is just covered and it breaks my heart to see him that way.  I will keep you posted on how this all turns out.  I know it takes a few weeks for the results to get to him.  So...here we go!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the luck in the world. Shelly went DF for awhile and like you said it takes at least 2 weeks (more like a month) for it to get out of your system and then his. I have emails sent out to friends asking for ideas and just sent you a couple of textes about people to friend on FB if you wanted to. Hang in there and good luck again. Praying for The Baby and he get some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was this picture taken? It looks so warm out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just a few weeks ago. Soon, the nice weather will be here. Tomorrow is February!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...