Friday, January 28, 2011

Tomato Soup Game Night

Last night was game night with some of my girlfriends.  These nights are always a blast.  We talk about the most random things and laugh so hard.  I was sure we were going to wake the boys, but it would have been worth it.  For game night, I made Tomato Soup, Beer Bread, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and a friend made Artichoke Dip.  It was all soooo good.  I ate way to much...and laughed way to hard.  We didn't even get to games we were too busy chatting. 
Anyways, the soup was delicious and super easy to put together.  You literally dump it all in and bring to a boil.  You can't mess this up.  I promise!  Try it and you will love it.  (The other dishes can be found under Recipes)  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...