Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Boy's 3rd Birthday

Yesterday was The Boy's 3rd Birthday!!!  Where has the time gone?!  The other night he got to open up a couple of gifts and each on he opened he said, "WOW!!  A shirt!"  None of them were shirts.  However, he did have two in his stack of gifts for yesterday that he loved.  At least he loved them because they were shirts. :)  
He was lucky to make it through his birthday.  All morning he was on thin ice, but I kept letting it slide since it was his day.  By the time 1:00 rolled around...it was another story.  I was folding laundry and he was very quiet.  I asked what he was up to, "Um...drawing on the walls."  WHAT!!!!  I walked into our bedroom, and sure enough, red crayon all over our walls.  After sending him to his room and trying to put the baby down for a nap, I find, yet again, red crayon all over his walls.  Oh My!!  He stayed in his room for awhile after that.  3 magic erasers later, the crayon was gone. 
The Cake

The Boy


We celebrated his big day by having a few friends over for Baked Spaghetti and Chocolate Cake and ice cream.  All in all, it was a good day...minus the red crayon which is now sitting on my craft shelf far, far away from little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...