Monday, February 7, 2011

Date Night

Saturday was a rare occasion, date night with The Hubby.  We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and boy was it yummy!!!  I did well with my dinner, but then I had to boycott my dairy-free for a few minutes and have a slice of cheesecake.  I know I should have stayed with it, but it was a rare night for us so I went for it!  We shared the Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake and it was so delicious!!!  I love anything that has peanut butter and chocolate mixed together!!  My salad at dinner was very good as well.  It had fruit all over it and a delicious vinaigrette with grilled chicken.  I plan to go back when February is over and get their Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake.  I really hope The Baby isn't allergic to dairy or chocolate.  If it is chocolate, we will have some problems.   I need chocolate like people need coffee.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...