Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fuzz!

After much persuasion, one of my friends has influenced me to switch to cloth diapers.  I have been using them solely for about 3 days now and it is surprisingly easy.  I thought it might end up being a lot of work, but it's not.  The only work is trying to decide on the diaper to purchase.  There are way to many to choose from and then you have to choose the style and pattern.  A little overwhelming for me.  I did win a diaper through Dibs I got to create on my own.  It should be here later this week. :)  So far, The Baby doesn't seem to mind.  I was originally going to use the diaper, snappi, and cover but I am not having luck keeping things clean, so I am using a lot of linings and such.  I plan on using both methods mainly because I have some supplies for the snappi method.  This is almost as addicting as blogging!  I am constantly looking for giveaways and deals online for cloth diapers.  Here are a few pictures of my sweet little baby modeling his new diapers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...