1 1/4 t salt
1 c buttermilk (if you don't have any just add 1 t of vinegar to milk)
1 t vanilla extract
1 ounce red food coloring
Cream Cheese Icing:
1 1/2 8 ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
1/4 t salt
2 t vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray 2 round 10 inch pans.
2. Blend together shortening and sugar.
3. In seperate bowl, sift togeher flour and salt.
4. In seperate bowl, mix eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, baking soda, and vinegar.
5. Alternate adding flour mixture and milk mixture to shortening mixture, mixing after each addition.
April 2017 Sew Sampler Un-boxing!
18 hours ago