Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Top Ten Phrases From The Boy

10. There's a booger in my ear!
9. My poop's stuck in my butt. (Thank you Daddy for that phrase)
8. Bye bye soap.  Thanks for washing me!
7. Good boy mommy!
6. In a minute.
5. Come on kids!
4. I got a boo boo.  I need a ban baid.
3. It's delicious!!
2. Oh, it's ok mommy.
1. I do it all by myself!!

This was really hard.  When I sat down to write this...I couldn't think of any!  I hate when that happens.  I know he has better ones, but this is all my mind could come up with.  :/

1 comment:

  1. I have started writing Gabriel's new phrases on any piece of paper that I can find. I often try to remember after he said them and usually forget them :( Too funny about the poop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...